Replacement & Repair
Free inspections, estimates, and peace of mind.
Shingle, Tile, Foam
& Flat Roofs
Sonoran Peak has been repairing and replacing roofs in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and surrounding cities for 20 years with passion, integrity, and a customer-first approach.
Being one of the oldest family-owned roofing contractors in the Valley comes with a lot of responsibility to our customers, many of whom have come back again and again as they change homes, purchase rental units or experience storm damage.
The team at Sonoran Peak has been trusted by thousands of homeowners across Arizona to repair even the most difficult shingle and tile roofs. They are seasoned veterans and Phoenix natives that understand what it means to complete quality roofing repairs in the harsh desert climate.
From flat roofs to Spanish tile, we have the experience and knowledge to identify and fix potential issues before they become catastrophic problems.
When Should I Replace My Roof?
Unfortunately for many Arizona homeowners, there is not a one-size answer to this question. Due to seasonal weather, extreme heat, and many other factors it can be difficult to assess the integrity of any type of roof.
Shingle roofs can last up to 25 years, but if there has been a recent storm, they could be damaged and therefore, unable to protect the underlayment from the elements. Similarly, tile roofs in Phoenix frequently experience leaks after only 10 years.
The culprit is usually the underlayment and not the tiles, which dries and becomes brittle in the Arizona sun. When a strong wind or heavy rain blows through, the underlayment will crack and wash away, exposing the wood below. This, of course, leads to leaks, structural damage, and even interior flooding.
So… what does this mean?
It means that you should have a complete, comprehensive roof inspection completed by a local, licensed roofing contractor any time that:
- A year has passed since your last full roof inspection.
- You have never had a roof inspection
- You want to potentially increase your home’s value before selling.
- You intend to purchase a home that has not had a recent inspection.
- A storm has recently passed through your area.
- You have notice leaks from the ceiling, walls, or vents in your home.
- Any time you suspect there is damage to the shingles, tiles, or flat roof.
Contact Us Today!
What Am I Looking For?
Signs of damage to your roof can include:
- Missing, broken, or dislodged roof tiles.
- Folded back asphalt shingles.
- Exposed underlayment or roof decking.
- Impact marks left by the hail.
- Damage to your air-conditioning unit.
- Broken or damaged gutters.
- Interior leaks that come from the ceiling.
- Anything visually unusual on your roof.
If you suspect that you have damage to your roof, we recommend that you contact a licensed contractor immediately and schedule a full inspection to prevent further damage.
Contact us today to schedule your annual roof evaluation!
More Residential Services
Sonoran Peak offers a variety of residential services to Arizona homeowners. Our crews have restored every type of roof in Phoenix including foam, flat, shingle, and custom tile.
Our Customers Say..
Need A Free Estimate?
Contact us today to discuss your roofing project, upcoming remodel or schedule your annual roof inspection.